Just because your child is in school all day, doesn’t mean that they can’t use a space to relax, unwind, have fun, and expand their learning outside of the classroom. That’s why we offer our school age program.
School Age: 5 years to 12 years
School age children that have spent a hard day at school could use time to unwind; ChildScape is a safe secure place for just that. We provide before and after school care, care during school breaks and closings, and a fun-filled summer camp.
Motivated to Learn Together
Our small close-knit atmosphere allows teachers to guide children individually and in groups toward the completion of their projects. Our curriculum is filled with a variety of themes that spark the imagination, motivate your children to explore, and give them the opportunity to showcase their inventive skills and face other exciting challenges.
At ChildScape, we encourage activities that enable your child to better understand society and how to interact successfully with others.
School Age Features
- The environment is structured with both formal and informal learning opportunities where your child can make a variety of choices including blocks, books, games, art, science, math, and some farout fun with a foosball and air hockey table.
- Nutritious meals and snacks.
- Teachers are available to provide guidance with homework.
- Our curriculum is designed based on Core Knowledge and Competency Standards as well as the Creative Curriculum continuum, approved by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Weekly themes and events.
- Regular field trips to fun places like putt-putt golf, roller skating, bowling.
- Outdoor activities are provided daily as an extension of the classroom.
- Qualified and experienced teachers and camp counselors.
- Safe transportation provided to and from school.