Whether you have a 6-week old, a 12-month old, or a 36-month old toddler, ChildScape can your child develop a lifelong love of learning. We have programs specific to each age group, so your child receives the special attention and education they need and deserve. We have 2 separate infant and 2 separate toddler programs.
Infant 1: 6-weeks to 12-months
Infant 2: 12-months to 18-months
An infant’s journey of searching and learning has just begun. At ChildScape we understand that early experiences last a lifetime and infancy is the beginning of the life-long journey of learning. Our infant teachers provide a safe and secure environment and are responsive to this amazing time of growth.
With our influence your child will gain the ability to shape their experiences. We help children learn and grow in a space where they feel safe and cared for, are appropriately challenged and guided, and have strong relationships with nurturing adults.
Infant Care Features
- Developmentally, age-appropriate toys and equipment to engage beginning learners to examine their surroundings.
- Loving and caring teachers who help build trust and self-esteem.
- Lesson plans geared to promote curiosity and exploration.
- Regular parent information through my days and sunshine calls.
- A baby buggy and outside play yard, which provides exercise and fresh air for growing little bodies.
- Curriculum based on the Ohio Infant and Toddler Guidelines and Creative Curriculum for Infants and Toddlers.
Toddler 1: 18-months to 24-months
Toddler 2: 24-months to 36-months
At ChildScape we understand that there is a whole new world when babies take to their feet. Our toddler teachers understand and encourage a toddler’s drive to explore the world and figure things out, testing the classroom limits with new-found abilities.
Our teachers also understand that a toddler flourishes when they have close, supportive, and trusting relationships with adults. So, they form a partnership to help them build knowledge and prepare for later learning experiences. Children participate in sensory-based learning experiences while receiving positive nurturing guidance from our qualified teachers.
- Classroom equipment and toys that foster learning through play.
- Learning areas that focus on language and literacy development, open-ended art, and sensory exploration.
- Nurturing teachers who foster the development of self-awareness.
- A safe environment to practice, refine, and master independent skills such as potty training.
- Outdoor activities provided daily as an extension of the classroom.
- Parent communication through my days, sunshine calls, assessments, and conferences.
- Curriculum based on the Ohio Infant and Toddler Guidelines, and Creative Curriculum for Infants and Toddlers.